Tuesday 6 April 2010

week 4. If the shoe doesn't fit

Week 4~5. If the shoe doesn't fit


~ If the shoe doesn't fit , turn it to a top-knot!

Look at my finished product first. I already wear it on my head!













-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------This is the orginal shoe! It is a nike golf shoe.




My tools to deconstruct the shoe. Scissor, saw, straight screwdriver, plier and cutter.
Deconstructing...










After the deconstruction, I desided to make a top-knot. I brought a base of the top-knot.


And with a comb inside.



And then I combined all the pieces together to stick on the base of the top-knot.





Details~this is the top surface of the original shoe. I kept the shoelace to make a bowknot.

This is also one piece of the shoe surface. I cut the edge and roll the whole piece to make a flower.

The sponge flower~




This project is my favourite one. To make the top-knot is very interesting. However, the nike golf shoe has a very good quality, which makes me painful when deconstructed it!~

No comments:

Post a Comment